We offer two methods of payment: 1. PayPal; 2. Bank transfer.
1. PayPal Payment
Using PayPal you should pay conference fee with your credit cards. For proceeding payment online, please select the
relevant conference fee in the button below and follow the instruction if you already are registered and have a PayPal
account. Participants, non-members of PayPal have to click “Create PayPal Account”, create account, log in and then
pay by PayPal.
Here’s how you open an account:
1. Click Sign Up at the top of the page.
2. Select your country or region.
3. Choose which account type you want and click Get Started.
4. Enter your information, including your full email address, and choose a password (it must contain at least eight
characters and is case sensitive). You will need these to log in to your PayPal account.
5. Click Agree and Create Account or Continue. The button option depends on the type of account you have chosen to
2. Bank Transfer
You can pay by bank transfer using our bank account information.
Please contact us at: email@example.com and we will provide an invoice with bank account information.
Please notify us (firstname.lastname@example.org) when your bank transfer has been carried out. Please make sure your name is clearly indicated as well as the mention IACLPM Conference fee. You must send a receipt of payment in scanned form with conference registration form no later than registration deadline.
Your Registration will be valid only after the Conference Secretary verifies the amount transferred and confirms to you in writing.
Please Note: You cannot deduct any money transfer fee from the registration fee and if you do this, your registration will remain incomplete until you pay us the full amount of registration fee.